Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to always have lots helmets since I can never just pick one design.

I'm gonna pick up one of the 2007 model RX7 arai's (majestic) as soon as they come out. Got a good deal from a supplier on speedzilla for $575 shipped. But he is asking me what size do i want.

I haven't had any RX7's yet from arai.

I have two signets gtr's that are good in extra large for me with and I swapped to tighter cheek pads to fit a bit better (12mm I think)

1 arai Quantim thats also an extra large and with tighter pads fits great (12mm I think)

I have one shoei that fits great in a large with looser cheek pads (31mm), a bit snug but still not bad.

So I lean to getting this new rx7 in an extra large. But how are the rx7's compared to any of the other lids I have already? I hate to buy it and not fit good or have to return it. I was thinking extra large and I can put in tighter pads if need be. But are rx7's that different from the others? Anything I should know?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've owned both the Quantum and the RX7 and the fit for both is the same (for me anyways) since I have a round soccer ball head, but RX7 better for the venting IMO.....BTW I could never wear the Signet my head was the wrong shape.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts