Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new arai rx7. This helmet fits me the best. Can anybody give me an opinion on the Tommy Guns Black. Good, bad or indifferent. I have to buy online and have not seen it in person. Thanks
pmatch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ve had 2 ARAI RX-7 Corsair Helmets the first one which I never should have sold was the McCoy Slide King and now I ve got the Brand New RX-7 Haga Aztex model. I just bought it last week and I love it. When I bought it, they had the model you are asking about and it is really nice and you wont be dissapointed. ARAI is one of the best helmets out there and no matter what style you want they all look really nice. My Advise GET IT NOW. lol.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arai is the best helmet made period. The shop I work for part time has sold several of the black ones they are sweet! Im partial to the orange though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He He He I ve just got a Great Idea, buy both of them. Just kidding, if I bought 2 arai helmets, my wife would have me sleeping outside. LOL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all
I am on a repsol cbr and my blue speedstar and blue hayden wired rx7 had to go. The rx7 is on ebay right now. I am waiting for an aplinestars P1 in black, red and white so I think the Black tommy guns will go good. I should not be so vain but if you are going to dress for the crash and not the ride then you might as well still go in style.
pmatch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey this summer i ruined a hayen Laguna when I bit it. LAnded head first and got up didnt even have a headache.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually just bought that exact helmet. It will get here tomarrow. i'll post up some pics when I get it. I have two rx7's and won't wear anything else they just fit me perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts