Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Motorola Bluetooth Helmet Intercom / Headset - HS830

check this out http://www.autocomamerica.com/docs/home.cfm check out the easi-7.. they are 80$ instead of $190 since they have been discontinued.
i just got one, and its pretty sweet, you can listen to music and a radar detector or your phone and when the detector or phone goes off it mutes the music for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Where for $80? Site still lists it at $189

I have earlier Autocom systems and they are great, and I spent much more than the $190 for pretty much the same functionality. They are right about 120mph and being able to talk. I like the smaller units, so maybe an upgrade in the future.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I, too, have older Autocom units. That one is much cheaper (at full price) than the older ones. They do often have sales on discontinued models, and sometimes good prices on demo units. They work well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
go to the site and click on find local dealers. then find the dealers closet to you and call them up. both dealers in reno have them for 80$ cheapest i could find on the net was 99$. if you still cant find it let me know and i will give you the # of the place i got mine and maybe they will ship one for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the kit to be able to talk bike to bike is 110$ the dealer here will also throw in the motorola walky talkies. i'm sure other bike to bike kits will work.. if anyone finds one for less then 110$ be sure and post it! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.