Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
someone please tell me that im just connecting this wrong... cause i have a track day in a few weeks and this just isnt going to cut it... fucking backward zipper? is teknic serious? :thumbd:

someone tell me if its just me, cause.. i have been trying to figure out a way to connect this suit for the past 2 hours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
someone please tell me that im just connecting this wrong... cause i have a track day in a few weeks and this just isnt going to cut it... fucking backward zipper? is teknic serious? :thumbd:

someone tell me if its just me, cause.. i have been trying to figure out a way to connect this suit for the past 2 hours.
Will they even let you on the track with that??? I thought you had to have a 1pc or 2pc with a 360 zipper?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's got a 360 zipper and that basic zipper as a double, me and my mom are basicly re-doing the jackets zipper now, wow just a heads up for everyone " dont buy teknic " unless your a tailor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's got a 360 zipper and that basic zipper as a double, me and my mom are basicly re-doing the jackets zipper now, wow just a heads up for everyone " dont buy teknic " unless your a tailor.
That's pretty much the same for almost all off the shelf leather.... unless you fork it up for some tailored to fit Vansons.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stupid question: Did you check it before you buy it?

I don't think any brand is immune from "oops" - even custom made.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow that's funny, my cheap off the shelf Joe Rocket Squid gear has a 360 zipper installed correctly and it's been down once already and still has life left in it(unlike my ego)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the Teknic Lightning jacket and sport pants, they zip together fine. It sometimes is a pain in the ass to get around the 8" zipper in the back when Im zippin' myself up but I manage. Make sure you're starting to zip on the correct side, which I believe is the left side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Teknic Lightning jacket and sport pants, they zip together fine. It sometimes is a pain in the ass to get around the 8" zipper in the back when Im zippin' myself up but I manage. Make sure you're starting to zip on the correct side, which I believe is the left side.
Zip the jacket to the pants first, then step into the combo like a 1 piece:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha, what a dumbass, never really thought about that. :p Thanks
As they tell me here at work.... "That what we pay you the big bucks for..."

Glad I could help. I don't own a 1 piece, but I surf. It will take a bit to getting the tecnique of rolling your shoulders into the jacket.

CAN I GET A REP FOR THAT ONE!!!:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
considering Im STILL working on the F3 for the track.
I feel your pain bro', I just finished(after most of the winter) setting up my F4 as a track only machine. What a lot of crap to deal with, but I did a whole body kit and paint along with a full safty wire and parts purge from the bike. Good luck, got my first day of the year coming up in April.
:hyper:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome, have fun! Im really itchin to get out there. I wanted to go last year but funds and time weren't on my side. Hopefully another couple weeks and Ill be ready to set a date.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts