Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ever go on one of the organized tours? I'll be doing a four-day ride, my first ever, in March.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theirs. Choices include the CRF450X, CRF250X, and XR400.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pete said:
...and XR400.
do they offer a pony too for that matter? geez Pete you said it was to the Baja, not time travel.

CRF450x - its a docile beast thats composed like a 250 but is ready and willing to sneak away on a moments notice. The things electric though, I love mine :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BDA116 said:
Wanna try that 2fiddy out, eh?
Absotively! :hyper:

Thanks, G-Force. We're doing it with Chris Haines.

SSG, I'll be sure to get some seat time on the beast. :thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Leaving in the morning! :hyper:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have fun...be careful. We all know what happens when you go near anything with two wheels(or four for that matter).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ND4SPD said:
Have fun...be careful. We all know what happens when you go near anything with two wheels(or four for that matter).
Thanks Z. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get hurt, not because you don't want me to get hurt, but because you don't want me to suffer the wrath of my wife when I meet her and my son in Lake Tahoe on Monday and can't ski due to unforeseen injuries. :crap: :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sweet man, that should be a kick.

G

·
Pete said:
Thanks Z. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get hurt, not because you don't want me to get hurt, but because you don't want me to suffer the wrath of my wife when I meet her and my son in Lake Tahoe on Monday and can't ski due to unforeseen injuries. :crap: :D
How long you going to be in Tahoe? What dates? You're getting in my neck of the woods...kinda. 6 hrs away.

·
Registered
175 Posts
RRWANTR said:
How long you going to be in Tahoe? What dates? You're getting in my neck of the woods...kinda. 6 hrs away.
Don't worry about it, he'll make dinner plans with you and cancel anyways. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts