Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my leathers back from Barnacle Bill. Quick turnaround, and the work looks good. A couple of patches, and some reinforced areas ran only $98 and shipping.

Two Thumbs.... :thumb: :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can also vouch for his good work. He fixed mine a couple times and added my name in font of choice (sent a full size photocopy of what I wanted and he used it as a template ... worked great). I've also seen his full suits; not as light weight as some of the high priced units, but definitely have the protection built in.:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine have to go back again to him. I got them out the other night, and guess what.......They shrunk, just sitting in the closet.

He done some repairs last year and held up good during a get off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad to see this guy getting so much support. Everywhere I turn, various sites/msg boards, he get's this great press. He was recomended to me by a local racer. This guy is building my leathers, too. I wouldn't have it any other way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got any idea how much he'd charge to perf my suit? It's only got a really small area on the chest with really small holes in it now. I'd like to get it fully perfed, chest and thighs. :idunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts