Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've bout got my BR finished and where I want it. Ive got my stereo mounted with Bazooka Tubbies installed on the the back. My HID's are in. 4500lb winch installed. Floor Mats, Bed Mats, Digital Dash, Roof, and Windshield (Took it off until weather gets below 103 (heat index of 113) :eek:.
Now I just need to put a big ole buck in the back to truly break the BR in right:stirpot:

·
Registered
277 Posts
That looks great! :thumb: Where did you get your HID’s? I was thinking about a LED light bar rather than HID’s what is everyone’s thought on that?
The wheel/tire choice you made looks great on BR. :goodmod:

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have one nice setup. I really love the way these things look once a set of wheels and tires are installed. I still need to get some accessories for mine as the budget permits, but so far I love it more everytime I use it.

Do you like the fit and finish of the Honda top? I still need to get one...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did the radio come with the console? Could you provide a link to it? I'm near Memphis, and would like to buy the same one from the Bass Pro in Memphis.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have one nice setup. I really love the way these things look once a set of wheels and tires are installed. I still need to get some accessories for mine as the budget permits, but so far I love it more everytime I use it.

Do you like the fit and finish of the Honda top? I still need to get one...
I do like the fit of the Honda top. The only downside of it to me was it didnt have a clamp in the front center of it. When I travelled at speeds above 45 it wanted to raise up in the center. I took a small flathead screwdriver and heated the tip of it and made a 2 small slits in the top ( The width of zip ties). Then I ran 2 zip ties through the roof and around the roll bar. It is solid as a rock now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did the radio come with the console? Could you provide a link to it? I'm near Memphis, and would like to buy the same one from the Bass Pro in Memphis.
The console I got from the Pearl, MS Bass Pro is not listed in the Bass Pro Website. If you have a Honda roof, the console can't be any wider than 10 inches or it will not fit flush on the roof. The console was like $14.95.
Poly-Planar Marine Radio Mount - RM10

This one here is wider than the one I got, but they look similar. Mine is exactly 10" wide and 9" long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.