Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanna let you guys know I purchased Red at Skips Honda in Keyser WV for 10600.00 out the door. I bought it in october and have been loving it ever since. I live in south central PA near Harrisburg so if you wanna tear some trails up or would like to see big red in action shoot me a message!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Pigryder! I too am going to purchase a Big Red at Skip's. You said that yours was 10600 out the door, was that with any accessories and was it red in color? I've never owned a side by side but from my reseach Honda is the one I want and of course seeings that I'm about to buy the best machine I want to bet the best deal!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Pigryder! I too am going to purchase a Big Red at Skip's. You said that yours was 10600 out the door, was that with any accessories and was it red in color? I've never owned a side by side but from my reseach Honda is the one I want and of course seeings that I'm about to buy the best machine I want to bet the best deal!
My family has been buying from skips since my dad was a kid and when I was calling around getting prices on Red I didnt really think about it at first but remembered to call skips and they blew the local dealer away by almost 2 grand! Yes mines red and that price was with no accessories. I bought the instrument cluster and put it in right away so I could keep track of mileage and its really sweet, it also shows you speed, trip odo, gear selection, and is backlit, and well worth the money. Skips honda is probally the only dealership I like I just wish it wasnt three hours away

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Pigryder, You still on this site, I am in Louisiana, but travel to PA and WV a lot for work. I am thinking of buying a Big Red, in December and plan a trip to Both WV and PA in January. Want to ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails, and visit with friend around Allentown. I will Be pulling the Big Red and a Forman TRX 500 4X4. Maybe will see you around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi trogers, ha this is the first time Ive been on here in couple years
I still have BR and love it! I got an email saying someone posted on my thread. I live bout 30 mins west of harrisburg but dont get out much with BR bascially cause I havent had a trailer for it for over a year :idunno: hope to pick one up this spring so BR can return to coal country. Thanks for posting, hope to see you around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.