Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i slapped some 31's on big bertha to go see how she does with them tomorrow i'll have update tomorrow night with more pics

·
Registered
277 Posts
She looks great! Reviewing that deep hole video last week I saw the water almost go over the headlight....not now! Let us know what the steering effort is like (in and out of diff lock) with those monsters on there.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow that looks awesome! I would like bigger tires but am afraid of the power loss on steep climbs and in deep snow. Please let us know how she works with the big meats.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well guys bertha did great today i put her to the test and the she came out the hole every time but the only thing that i felt it need just alil more power for when i get in some thick peanut butter mud witch i put it through and it came out with no problem so i've decided to put a pro circuit exhaust off a rhino, port and polish the head, sending a stock cam (that i bought from honda the same day i bought my bike) off to web and tell them to build something for some low end grunt and i'm also going to try and run some kind of fuel programmer has anyone tried anything like that out yet?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THE PORT AND POLISH YOURSELF? ALSO HAVE YOU CONTACTED WEB? WHAT KIND OF MONEY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FOR THE STOCK CAM AND THE WORK WEB WILL PROVIDE?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i talked to web today got everything sent off i think my stock cam cost around $160-170 i can't remember but it was some where's around there and for web to re-work it will be like $220 and as for the port work i can do it myself but i have a guy that does it for me he does it alil better than i can and for the price i can't beat it..lol but i also talked to kibble white valves today about getting some oversized valves made for my bike that should be in action in about a week or so, i picked up a rhino pro circuit exhaust today and last but not least i'm going borrow a guy's pc3 tomorrow off a rincon to see if it works so everyone keep your fingers crossed
but here is a couple pics of that exhaust i picked up
this is when i got it

after i cut off the stock mounts for the rhino and the inlet pipe time to customize it and have the only big red with a pro circuit exhaust....lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
ALRIGHT xtremerancher02 YOU ARE KILLING ME. YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TRY THE PROGRAMMER "TOMMORROW" AND THAT WAS A FEW DAYS AGO. SO HOW DID THE PROGRAMMER WORK? I HAVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha sorry guys i've been busy working my regular job and doing my side work witch is working on bikes been rebuilding two engines this week so haven't had time to mess with it but i will definably try it out either tomorrow night or sat. morning i will let yall know as soon as i find out but on a different note i got my exhaust all modded up and installed all i'm waiting on is a new exhaust gasket that will be in tomorrow but i cranked it up and even with the exhaust leak it sounds real good but here is a few pics for yall

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all i have to say guys is the pcIII works guys i need to dial it in alil more for my 2" snorkel and my exhaust but was alil lean when i first plugged it up and wasn't to happy with the exhaust so i richened it up and it was so much better i'm ready to put in in alil mud to see the gains

On a side note i should have the first web cam for my br in about 2-3 weeks they said they are going to use mine to save all the info and stuff so they can start building them the ppl at web actually told me thank you b/c they were waiting on someone to get one built so they could get some specs off of it so i can't wait till that bad boy comes in i got them to do a high lift short duration profile cam witch will give ol bertha some good low end grunt but i'll keep yall guys posted on everything and try and get a sound clip of my exhaust for yall

·
Registered
148 Posts
XTREMERANCER why the cam, port & polish vs a bbk? Is one more efficient than the other? Do you have plans for that in the future as well?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well b/c i know if i start really tearing into the engine i would build a custom bbk with a stroker crank to bump it up to like a 802cc....lol and i think with just what i'm going to do to it will be enough to keep me happy for a while until i don't have any more custom accessories to add to it...lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
big bore kit

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.