Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help, I've tried several online websites offering oem Honda parts look-up (using microfiche). Nobody has any listing for the 2009 Big Red, anyone know a website offering BIG Red part info?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went to my local Honda dealer and their parts department was surprised there's no (MUV700) Big Red listed on Honda's Microfiche.
How are customer/dealers going to order new parts without the microfiche?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally found a website that does have the Parts Diagrams for the Honda big red MUV700 for the 2009 and 2010. It's PartsFish.com

I believe they just released their Diagrams recently. Here is the link to the Honda Big Red Page

http://www.partsfish.com/honda_big_red_utv_parts.php

I don’t understand why Honda is making it so difficult for every on to order parts for the big red. I don’t always have time to make it to the local dealer to get parts so I like to shop from home a lot. I have been searching for months to find someone who has the OEM Parts Diagrams for this thing.

Also this is a great forum...
I hope this link helps everyone as much as it has helped me.

Thanks Randy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Awsome find! Thank you.
Speaking from experience with the car industry, microfiche is antiquated. The manufacturer can/is saving money by keeping it web based. A plus to this system is when a mistake is found it can be corrected and when the dealer logs back on the following day they are notified of the change. The car manufacturer I work for has been doing this for about 10 years now and it works great. Remember, if you run into a wall you can always call Honda and they will give you a part number over the phone (Just need the BR owners name and VIN number).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.