Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a pair of boots for mainly street riding and maybe the occassional trackday in the future. Budget is only around 200 right now. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
8 Posts
DaveM said:
I am looking to purchase a pair of boots for mainly street riding and maybe the occassional trackday in the future. Budget is only around 200 right now. Any recommendations?
I have a pair of AlpineStar SMX plus in excellent condition. What size do you need?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The boots Abtech has are better protection but I have AlpineStars GP3 boots and like them (comfy and decent protection) They are good for both but more street oriented (I might get a second pair w/more armor for track use this summer)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Abtech's boots would be a good choice. I have them for street riding in the Gortex version.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm....they'd fit me....

I've emailed TB about these, so somebody'd better buy them before I do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sunbert said:
Brooke Shields has huge feet? I volunteered in a soup kitchen in Harlem once, and all the men in there called me Brooke Shields.
Not huge, just the same size as mine (and evidently yours). :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The selection isn't too good today, but this is the main category of shoe I get to pick from if I do an online search for a woman's shoe that fits me. Cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
abtech said:
If I do a search for women's shoes in my size, I get a lot of drag queen sites. Usually I just see lots of thigh-high patent leather boots with 8-inch heels. I like yours better.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sunbert said:
If I do a search for women's shoes in my size, I get a lot of drag queen sites.
LMAO! Your link points to pics of TB! :rotfl: :clap: :clap: :rotfl:

·
Registered
107 Posts
tigerblade said:
Gimme back that $2 you SOB!!! :rant:
I gave it to Cole, and you ain't man enough to try to take it from him. :rotfl:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pete said:
LMAO! Your link points to pics of TB! :rotfl: :clap: :clap: :rotfl:
Thus the reason behind my :huh: . . . I thought maybe all "shoe sites for larger feet" pointed to TB . . .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
abtech said:
Thus the reason behind my :huh: . . . I thought maybe all "shoe sites for larger feet" pointed to TB . . .
Would that make him a popular guy ... or is that really just an urban legend? :idunno:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts