Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)I just purchased a new 2010 BR and have driven it about 100 miles. The one thing I have noticed is the loud exhaust noise. It is much louder than my old Rincon was. I have been looking at the Benz Silent Rider UTV Exhaust Silincer. They claim a noise reduction of of up to 60%.

Has anyone had any experience with this product or other similar products?

You can check it out at www.eztsk.com

·
Registered
277 Posts
Last time this was discussed there was no application listed for BR. I have not used nor seen one of these. I can’t recall anyone that normally contributes to this forum having one however I could be wrong. :hmm:

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
148 Posts
there now is a benz silent rider available for the big red. anyone have first hand experience with these units. from the looks of it if you have a lift kit that pushes the top spring mount out, it may not work. i found these for less than $150 with free shipping. i am very curious.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just put one on my BR. This may sound weird but there doesnt seem to be a big change in the sound level inside the cab, just a little bit. There is however a change in sound level outside the cab. I had my son drive it up and down the street and I could tell a pretty big difference in the level of sound. I don't have a lift on mine so my silent benz bolted right up perfectly. I put sealant around all the fittings also to make sure there wasnt any exhaust leak that could be heard. I had this same silencer on my last 4 wheeler and was pleased with it then. Now one thing I have noticed is a very slight loss of power when pulling a atv disk. It still pulled it fine, but I could tell a difference. It was definitely not enough to where I wanted to take it back off though. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i am worried more about noise at a distance than in the cab. i bought the big red to use mostly for deer hunting and i dont want to be heard across the whole lease. this sounds like something i will try. thanks for the post!

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is the same reason that I bought it also. I think you will be pleased with it. Everyone at my camp told me it made a big difference to them. They all noticed it was quieter without me telling them that I installed it on the BR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.