Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at one on eBay...what do you guys think of the kind that bolt to the fuel cap bolts? It does not block access to the fuel port btw. :idunno: I am thinking it would be a great place for my Handycam! :) Then I can tape those VT twisties I love so much! :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I was going to get one that would be it. Have seen them before and just seems to work out well for most camera use plus you can get a nice mix of gauges and road :idunno:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think it would be worth getting an overnight trip into vermont for some riding?

I know you are partial but I have only been there once and that was to snowboard so I don't remember much.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um yes! I would totally be up for some group thing up here. I have tried to put something together in past, but things just seem to not work out. If you want to...we might be able to get a group together...I will post in the New England forum.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
showmethebombs said:
Um yes! I would totally be up for some group thing up here. I have tried to put something together in past, but things just seem to not work out. If you want to...we might be able to get a group together...I will post in the New England forum.
That could be a ball. I see you started the old thread about a group ride up there so I will keep an eye on it. I am sure there are at least 3 of us that could get up there since it is only 4-5hrs away just have to see what the schedule has in store before the end of the summer.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
showmethebombs said:
I am looking at one on eBay...what do you guys think of the kind that bolt to the fuel cap bolts? It does not block access to the fuel port btw. :idunno: I am thinking it would be a great place for my Handycam! :) Then I can tape those VT twisties I love so much! :D
They're great. I had a sportbikecam for my 954 and it was fantastic. I put some little felt spacers between the mount and the tank ring to prevent metal-to-metal vibration and scratching.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bwhip said:
They're great. I had a sportbikecam for my 954 and it was fantastic. I put some little felt spacers between the mount and the tank ring to prevent metal-to-metal vibration and scratching.
That's a good idea! :clap:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top