Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I don't think they would be a good option to anyone who does any riding where they have to go through deep water. I have had many times when the water has been 3 to 4 inches deep on the floor so I would be afraid that unless the box was water tight that it would soak anything that was in it.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I would agree with the water issues but the wife was thinking about it so I have to ask if I ever want *** again!

Any married guy knows how this system works ;-)
I will leave that alone. I have a plastic rubbermaid tub that has a locking lid and is designed for the automotive market bit works good and stays in place with two bungiee cords in the bed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chicken.

Also thinking of a 12v Accessory plug in the front og the bed. We have a 12v cooler that works great in the truck & RV and would love to take it with us for cold stuff. \

Figured I'd have to run the wires to the back of the bed, where the tilt hinges are and then back up to the front ot the bed and then mount it.

It will be a bit of a pain but it would be worth it I think.

I put three 12V jacks in the bed of my truck for sleeping in the shell and still wanting to run my iPod for movies, works good.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Any updates on the center consoles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.