Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cheap place to buy the chatterbox GMRS X1 model.

Does anyone know any places?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Baketech said:
Save your pennies and buy an AutoComm.... ;)
Can they work with the chatterbox units. My riding buddies just went out and all bought chatterboxes.

I remember the thread about the autocomm but don't remember if they can work together.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TGZ13 said:
Can they work with the chatterbox units. My riding buddies just went out and all bought chatterboxes.

I remember the thread about the autocomm but don't remember if they can work together.
Yes...just not as well.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Baketech said:
Yes...just not as well.
Bastards.. I recommended the autocomm at first but they wanted the chatterbox b/c they got it through a guy they knew.

I am not looking for a unit that I can have a huge conversation through just so we can talk when needed and plug in my radio for longer rides.

And since the new bike thing has been put on hold I figured I would buy a few little thing I have wanted.

edit: Kneedraggers has the unit plus the passenger parts for $ 340 :huh:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TGZ13 said:
Bastards.. I recommended the autocomm at first but they wanted the chatterbox b/c they got it through a guy they knew.

I am not looking for a unit that I can have a huge conversation through just so we can talk when needed and plug in my radio for longer rides.

And since the new bike thing has been put on hold I figured I would buy a few little thing I have wanted.

edit: Kneedraggers has the unit plus the passenger parts for $ 340 :huh:

I have a Chatterbox FRS-X2 Ive used 4 times...Ill sell it to you for $150 shipped if you'd like...Still in NEW shape and in the box with all the accessories :thumb:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GonZilla said:
I have a Chatterbox FRS-X2 Ive used 4 times...Ill sell it to you for $150 shipped if you'd like...Still in NEW shape and in the box with all the accessories :thumb:
Thanks for the offer but after some thinking I put it off for now in favor of some nice new ASTAR gloves that I just bought (and am waiting patiently for) so right now I am on hold with spending any $$

:cheers:
Tom
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top