Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, but didn't come up with exactly what i was looking for. I just bought a leather jacket that was used off eBay for a pretty fair price. It is mostly black with a few parts of red and a few parts white. It is an alpinestars. Someone on the search i did said use lexol? What is that or what are your reccomendations on what to use to clean leather jackets. I have leather cleaner and conditioner for my vehicle, but i am assuming it isn't the same thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if you have one if your area go talk to a leatherman (or whatever they're called) that makes leather jackets and other leather products they'd definatly be among the best people to let you know and might actually have some product on hand to sell you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time I was a "leatherman" or the equivalent it was in another country. Sadly small guys like that are not very abundant here in the states.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
really? Up around here there's a leatherman or leatherworker in like every shopping mall I go to, I used to have them rip out the palms of my hockey gloves when they were brand new and do them up in a softer cowhide leather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Wal Mart and the like have taken over. I never knew how much that sucked til I lived in Korea for 3 years.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a Joe Rocket suit off Ebay and it was mostly white and mostly dirty. Oh well, I got it pretty cheap and can't complain. I haven't been able to get it clean with anything and might just polish it with white polish.

Did you just buy that suit last week? I had my eye on one recently that would have fit me and matched my bike. I didn't get around to bidding on it, sounds like just as well if another Fireblades dude got it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lexol Leather Cleaner
and then
Lexol Leather Conditioner

If it's *real* bad, you may want to consider taking it to a professional cleaner. Most dry cleaners will have a place to send it, normally about $40.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.