Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just picked up a Nelson Traveler. Its a thin, nylong parachute like material so it packs real small, about the size of lets say a hand towel folded up. Not sure how good it would be in a downpour, but for general utility and camoflauge, it works well. I think it was $30-40.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I've had a couple of those, and wouldn't mind another one, but it's a little too bulky for what I'm looking for.

If the other one goes down to the size of a folded hand towel, that's exactly what I'm looking for,

G

·
ConqSoft said:
Yeah, I've had a couple of those, and wouldn't mind another one, but it's a little too bulky for what I'm looking for.

If the other one goes down to the size of a folded hand towel, that's exactly what I'm looking for,
Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind something a bit less bulky. The Geza's not bad, but less bulk is always better when travelling. :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
HondaGalToo said:
I like my Geza cover. Not waterproof, but it packs up pretty small for travelling.
Yep...I have the stretchy Geza too. I really like it for when I ride to work. It is a little big though...not much room for anything in the 929 trunk other than the cover.

G

·
G-Force Junkie said:
Doh. I guess I didnt see your reply conq. I was wrong, mine is made by Guardian, "Traveler", XL. The UV-2000 is what I was after when I found this one localy.
i got my cover from walmart 14$ its starting to fall apart now but it lasted all winter and threw alot of extreme winds. as far as it being small its not very but i think they sell some smaller ones at walmart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.