Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How does a lap timer work? Do you have to use it as a regualar chrono watch by hitting buttons or is there a sensor you place on the track? :idunno:
I think that it would pretty unsafe to take your attention away from the riding and into the watch...:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I forgot to mention that it looks pretty cool. I don't understand anything about lap timers so this is a moo point anyways. Sorry about the :thrdjack: thing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
They work off beacon placed on the side of the track. There is a sensor mounted on the bike and a display.
I like my AIM Mychron TG. Much larger display than this KBros, which looks a bit like the XT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got to love those moo points . . .:huh:

moot  /mut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[moot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1.open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: a moot point. 2.of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic. 3.Chiefly Law. not actual; theoretical; hypothetical. –verb (used with object) 4.to present or introduce (any point, subject, project, etc.) for discussion. 5.to reduce or remove the practical significance of; make purely theoretical or academic. 6.Archaic. to argue (a case), esp. in a mock court. –noun 7.an assembly of the people in early England exercising political, administrative, and judicial powers. 8.an argument or discussion, esp. of a hypothetical legal case. 9.Obsolete. a debate, argument, or discussion.
[Origin: bef. 900; ME mot(e) meeting, assembly, OE gemōt; c. ON mōt, D gemoet meeting. See meet1]

—Related forms mooter, noun
mootness, noun

—Synonyms 1. disputable, disputed, unsettled. 4. debate, dispute, discuss.
—Antonyms 1. indisputable. 4. agree.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But it is made overseas which may give it an advantage over and XT or MyChron for some members :idunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts