Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping for a new brain bucket. What are your thoughts on this one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Hmmm...I want to like it but I dunno...I'd have to see it in person. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
phobiaphobe said:
Very cool. The grey Kagayama would match your bike better though.
This ain't LTL you're talking too, I don't give a shit about matching.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
:rotfl: :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
luvtolean said:
Hmmm...I want to like it but I dunno...I'd have to see it in person. :D
That's exactly the way I was thinking, and after seeing it in person, I still feel the same way...like I want to like it, but don't know. :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phobiaphobe said:
Are you wearing white sport socks with your black shoes?
I'm not LTL, but I ain't middle-eastern either.
 
G

·
Pete said:
That's exactly the way I was thinking, and after seeing it in person, I still feel the same way...like I want to like it, but I'm insecure and I need to be reassured by my peers before making a decision. I think it's because of my small penis.
Can't imagine why? :idunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Pete said:
That's exactly the way I was thinking, and after seeing it in person, I still feel the same way...like I want to like it, but don't know. :rotfl:
I know you don't want to match, but ride down to the dealer and put it on the tank and check it out.

I think it'll be obvious if it's too retro or not sitting on a sleek new machine.
 
G

·
Nice looking helmet, I looked at one before going with a Corsair. The overall level of white may also help keep helmet temperatures lower in the TX sun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
luvtolean said:
I know you don't want to match, but ride down to the dealer and put it on the tank and check it out.

I think it'll be obvious if it's too retro or not sitting on a sleek new machine.
Yep, it's a given that they'll look goofy together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If they'd had the Rainey in stock, this thread wouldn't exist ('cuz I'd have bought it)...
 
G

·
I got to try my new Shakey yesterday. Best lid I've owned... not as quiet as my cheapo Shark but super comfy, no fogging and no buffeting.
 
G

·
Holy sh!t Batman, is Evil getting prepared for another Snake river jump? That's the only thing it reminds me of.:rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
phobiaphobe said:
I got to try my new Shakey yesterday. Best lid I've owned... not as quiet as my cheapo Shark but super comfy, no fogging and no buffeting.
That's one fucking ugly helmet.

Just got off the phone, ordered the Rainey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nedro said:
Holy sh!t Batman, is Evil getting prepared for another Snake river jump? That's the only thing it reminds me of.:rotfl:
:rotfl:
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top