Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't very successful on google to find info and hope someone here can help me out.:eek:

I am looking for a shop that can custom stitch the back of my motorcycle leather jacket. I do have an image and wording that I would like to be stitched on but might need a little help with the final graphic.

Does anyone know of a shop with reasonable prices?

Thanks for your help.:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean this one? Barnacle Bills Racing Leathers

Thanks but I guess not exactly what I am looking for. I am not looking for a whole suite but need someone who can stitch a picture and words on the back of a leather jacket that either I supply or they sell. And, the picture is designed by me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alexa at Welcome to Spyder Leatherworks. Her phone is 1-414-327-0967. That is her shop number. She will call you back if you leave a message. She does great work, at reasonable prices. She does tons of work for people all across the country. She has a set of my leathers in her shop right now. She's nice to work with.

· Registered
134 Posts
You mean this one? Barnacle Bills Racing Leathers

Thanks but I guess not exactly what I am looking for. I am not looking for a whole suite but need someone who can stitch a picture and words on the back of a leather jacket that either I supply or they sell. And, the picture is designed by me.
They'll do whatever you want done usually. If you want perforated leathers and you don't have perforated leathers, they do that. If you want something stitched on your leathers, they'll do that too. Just call them and tell them what you want. Unless they have changed their policy recently they don't "only" make custom leathers. I know a few people who have used them to get their leathers perfed, have patches sewn on, etc. Here are some pics from their website. If they can manage this I would think they can do what you are asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.