Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dayum... sahweet... Have fun with it out there.

Can I have my rep points back now?:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RRWANTR said:
I think I see a 2nd one in the near future..
How old is your daughter? I can't wait to get one for mine...she is 2.5...I am thinking maybe next summer??:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
firebladetoronto said:
How old is your daughter? I can't wait to get one for mine...she is 2.5...I am thinking maybe next summer??:idunno:
She's 5. My boy's 3 though and there will be one in the garage for him soon...he was going nuts riding on it with me.:rotfl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sheepofblue said:
What brand is that? You know some can get the 88cc kit :eyebrows:
It's a 03 Honda XR50. Just has a sticker kit. I think my daughter's fine with the 50cc.:rotfl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice! Looks like tons of fun. I wish you would have been my dad. lol!

BTW, did you realize that your daughter has wiskers? Who/what the heck is her mom? Or are *you* part feline?

HD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heavy-Dee said:
Nice! Looks like tons of fun. I wish you would have been my dad. lol!

BTW, did you realize that your daughter has wiskers? Who/what the heck is her mom? Or are *you* part feline?

HD
:rotfl: It was Dr. Suess day at school yesterday. She was cat in the hat. HEr hat is inside the house.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tornado bait said:
Sweet.....That grin is from ear to ear is priceless.:clap:
Yep, this was taken the next day and it was still ear to ear. You should have seen the look when she first seen it the day before!!!! :D :thumb:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.