Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm not a dealer but just bought some Honda parts from Mason City Honda, they are offering Honda parts for 20% off MSRP with free shipping on most. Best deal I have found.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well I'm not a dealer however,,,,,

Got a factory winch plate if anyone is interested.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Cenflrider/Winch%20information/IMG_0651.jpg
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Cenflrider/Winch information/IMG_0652.jpg
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Cenflrider/Winch information/IMG_0650.jpg

Bought this off of ebay and it came in the factory box. It's missing the winch, fairlead, relay and wired remote. What is included is the winch plate, fairlead mounts, right angle mounts to secure the plate to the lower frame, Hardware to attach to Big Red, Aux battery wiring, instructions. There are different opinions for a winch. While a fair amount of us paid the extra $$$ and got the Warn. If you want a factory winch plate to attach your own winch this may be just what your looking for. I'm asking $50.00 plus whatever it costs to ship to you, not looking to make any money on this.

You will also need to install the aux battery for this kit as recommended by Honda. Check the aux battery posts with in this site for ideas before you decide on the factory box. And if you want the finished look go to ebay and you will save $15-25.00 on a factory Honda box over buying it at the dealer (you will be buying it at a Honda dealer who is willing to give you $xx.00 dollars off)

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Not a dealer but related to your UTV's:)

If you're looking to protect your investment, replace your OEM skids and throw in one of our after market UHMW skid plate.

Why replace it?

It reduces noise
It will not crack
It will hold up in extreme cold or heat

Why UHMW?

UHMW-PE is used extensively in the mining industry to protect steel in wear applications, for example, slurry piping.
UHMW-PE is very low friction, giving it a slick, non-stick quality. It allows clean, uninterrupted operation/flow in dry, wet and freezing conditions. Materials pass over without adhesion and buildup. Barnacles wipe away from UHMW.
SSS Off-Roads offers a cup washer to recede the bolt heads to minimize damage and keep the skip free of snags.

We have a tongue and groove system so the plate has a tight fit and will prevent any hang ups.
Recessed cup washers to prevent damage to your bolt head. Our rock glider/sliders system is part of the skid plate. It is not a separate piece that overlaps, no overlapping less chances of something catching.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
We have the following discounted skids available:

HondaHonda Pioneer 700-2Tooling ErrorWill affect installation (main and tail): No recessed holes tail/main lap joint on sides and 1 hole cut too big
HondaHonda Pioneer 700-2Design ChangeThis was a HP version where they had 3 holes on main/tail lap joint. They redesigned it and didn’t have these on them anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.