Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we've been through this before, but I didn't know if anyone has seen any new products, but what do y'all recommend for headphones under a helmet. I tried the Koss ones and the didn't fit me, they kept falling out of my ear. I have an MP3 player now and would like to be able to listen to it.

Any ones people have had success with (particularly new products)?

·
Registered
175 Posts
The MAX are the earbuds I like. :smilebig:

G

·
sheepofblue said:
:puke: look at the tunes no way you can ride to that stuff on a sportbike (unless you are a lady, probably not even then)
No way I listen to any of that on, or off a sportbike. I guess Norah's okay once in a while, if you want to get sleepy...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
Get the set from Radio Shack.... They are great.... good sound quality... different size noise protection and also are cheap....... I use them and they are by far the best

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DEPO said:
Get the set from Radio Shack.... They are great.... good sound quality... different size noise protection and also are cheap....... I use them and they are by far the best
I can't tell if that is sarcasm...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Actually to be honest.... I do use them and like them..... for the cost

they have a little mute button on them so that if you pull up to an intersection and a buddy you are riding with wants to talk to you.... you can mute it...

It is good for the cost..... It is not high end... but good for the cost

·
Registered
1 Posts
FWIW, I have the Sony whatever71s and I can't get them to stay in my ears right once my helmet is on :idunno: Sucks because I'm tired of singing to myself :crap:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts