Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I thought I read where you had to hold the button down and then turn the key on holding the button for a few seconds. I have the instructions saved around here somewhere if that doesn't work.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gents,
I installed mine and did not install that trim piece on the dash. Didn't even take the dash out like the instructions suggested. I needed to get another grinding wheel for my Dremel. I finish this weekend snap a picture and post the scanned instructions for all to view.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Didn't plan to. But there is a larger gap at the bottom than I hoped for. It looks ok to good but not great. I set the trim piece on there and it prompted me to do what I did. It seems they could have done better in this area also (design) however I'm glad they at least offer a digital cluster. I like the speedo funtion since they can stop you for speeding down here on the trails (rare but it has happened).:mad:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes! Worth every dime! We went on a trail ride before and after install and I really enjoyed the backlighted display at night not to mention the speedo. Should you choose to get one try this guy first;
New Honda Big Red MUV UTV Digital Meter Kit BigRed : eBay Motors (item 230444088229 end time Mar-31-10 16:11:13 PDT)

He (Jon at Honda of Russelville, Ark.) does ship north so send him an email for cost. BTW I don't even know this guy, just met thru ebay and buying items. He has been great on every purchase and.... you save some coin so it's a win win for both parties.

Let us know how you make out and as you are well aware pictures are needed :thumb:.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Under the dash there is a harness that the digital meter will plug into, it comes with good instructions. Also I got information on this sight to help you with like , how to remove the rubber knobs on the shift levers so you can get the dash off the bike to cut out the hole for the meter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.