Honda Pioneer Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know where you can get the bolts, but I may end up buying one of those mounts...nice looking piece. How was the service?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couldn't you take one your gas tank bolts and match it up and get a longer one at a hardware store?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
evil954rr said:
Couldn't you take one your gas tank bolts and match it up and get a longer one at a hardware store?
Probably would be a pain to find one. They are metric and also allen heads... I guess for the ones you need longer you dont need allen bolts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmmmm. Just had a look and three of them are specials - M4 x 21 but with large socket cap heads, same size as standard M6. Other three are standard M6 x 10.

How about just putting some M4 studs into the tank and putting a nyloc nut on the top :idunno:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used the nut/bolt method. Pulled a gas tank bolt out, found a nut to match, went to the hardware store and found a longer one for about 20 cents...

Z...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go back to the Ebay sale site. In the little feedback box at the top right of the page there is a link to ask seller a question. Why not ask him where to get the proper bolts. After all, he had to get them for proper design and development of the camera mount!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maxib said:
Go back to the Ebay sale site. In the little feedback box at the top right of the page there is a link to ask seller a question. Why not ask him where to get the proper bolts. After all, he had to get them for proper design and development of the camera mount!
yeah thats a good one, and ask them why its doesnt come with the mount...:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts