Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a Fieldsheer Mach2 jacket and love it. It is very well made, and I would buy another one without hesitation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BDA116 said:
I have a Fieldsheer Mach2 jacket and love it. It is very well made, and I would buy another one without hesitation.
+1 :thumb: But they don't make this model anymore

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a pair of their gloves, cheaper pair but it wore a hole through one of the fingers after two seasons. But my textile jacket from them I still like a lot and its on its 3rd season.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ReaperAZ said:
Anyone used thier products? I'm looking at this jacket to mate with some pants later to make a 2 piece.
Reaper, didn't you own a one-piece in the past? Why don't you go that route again? I love my one-piece - it is so much more comfortable and (I think) safe than a jacket and pants. :idunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a fieldsheer leather jacket that has held up well the last three years or so. Had a nice looong slide on the track, but not a scratch left on me. :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bacchus said:
Reaper, didn't you own a one-piece in the past? Why don't you go that route again? I love my one-piece - it is so much more comfortable and (I think) safe than a jacket and pants. :idunno:

No, I had a two-piece last season. I just sold it to Phobe a little bit ago. I like the two-piece cause it's versitile. The other thing with a one-piece is that fact that NO ONE around here stocks any. So I'd have to order one and "guess" my size pretty much.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ReaperAZ said:
The other thing with a one-piece is that fact that NO ONE around here stocks any. So I'd have to order one and "guess" my size pretty much.
With newenough they will spend time helping you with sizing height, weight, chest, and a few other measurements.... wether you buy with them or not.

Good people from my experience with them.. Its better then just taking a wild guess :idunno:

We will see how good their estimations are when my suit gets here :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
crashed in mine and it works good

comfortable too! spine pad is higher quality than some brands ive worn.

(this is a discontinued 2002 model)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts