Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Sunday I hopped on the big red with my fiance and we went for our first true ride on the Big Red. Up until this point it had seen many trips around the yard and to the neighbors house. So this time, I ventured onto one of the many trails near my house (similiar to the Htatfield-McCoy Trails).

Needless to say, I was very happy with the ride and maneuverability of the machince. Honda did a great job and the transmission is leaps and bounds above the belt type transmission in our Rhino. I would much rather ride the Big Red. Also, the hold back down hill was better than expected, so overall, I am deffinately pleased with my experience on my first Honda. I really don't miss my Outlander Max much at all, except that 800 cc engine, that would be nice to have in the Big Red.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to pass on my experience with my machine so far...and so far so good :thumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know how you feel man I love mine and as for the 800cc engine as soon as my warranty runs out I'm going to build me a 802 stroker engine for mine haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I got rid of my 800 Renegade to get one of these. Other than the power this thing has it beat all the way around.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I took my new 2011 big red out today for a hard ride.... I can not believe how smooth it rides... I drug an old 20ft deer stand out of the woods 400 yards.... Then I brought my new stand in on a trailer and stood it up with my winch.... I love this rig!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.