Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm overdue for BR's first service. Got the service manual and it appears to call for NEW o-rings and gaskets for near 'bout every cap and cover that is removed and replaced. Looks like my dealer is going to make a fortune from me. :thumbd: Is it really necessary to replace all these? Thanks, -=T=-

·
Registered
132 Posts
My dealer did my first (100 mile service) and I am sure he did not change all o rings and gaskets and nothing like that was listed on the bill. He looked over everything, changed oil and filter and sent me on my way.
On a side note, I feel like I owe a lot of pictures to this forum and appreciate the pictures of others as they have been very helpful, but so far I have been unsuccessful in transferring picutres from camera to photobucket to forum. I have opened an account on Photobucket but am unsuccessful after that. Is the scheme that of downloading from computer to Photobucket and then to forum. Anyone with some simple step by step instructions? I have devised a rather simple device to eliminate the lifting/flapping hard roof problem and would/will include pictures if I can figure this out.
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had a 2004 Rincon and I changed the oil twice a year every year and I never replaced the o-rings and I never had a leak. I do keep a spare o-rings at home just in case. The o-rings are expensive!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.