Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Been looking around now for a set of 'somewhat' flushmount indicators for my 1994 CBR 900 RR. My bike was very recently kicked over (ironically 2 days before I put the crash cage on that would have saved all the hassles).

Even with the crash cage on though, the standard indicators stick out way too far, and they look kind of ugly. I remember seeing a while back, indicators on eBay that fit into the standard ports, and have searched all over the internet but can't find any trace of them. Can anyone help me find some, or know where to get some?

Thanks, James

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked all over ebay and found TONS, however after making a quick trip to the dealer and sifting through the parts canada catalouge, i found super nice ones - for the same prices - less the shipping. I'm not knocking ebay - i spend lots on there - I mean LOTS, but sometimes retail is cheaper!
I ordered the lockhart phillips black w/clear lens - look great. 22.95 tax in

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys

Been looking around now for a set of 'somewhat' flushmount indicators for my 1994 CBR 900 RR. My bike was very recently kicked over (ironically 2 days before I put the crash cage on that would have saved all the hassles).

Even with the crash cage on though, the standard indicators stick out way too far, and they look kind of ugly. I remember seeing a while back, indicators on eBay that fit into the standard ports, and have searched all over the internet but can't find any trace of them. Can anyone help me find some, or know where to get some?

Thanks, James
Hey James, sorry to hear about the fall over. Most good bike shops have aftermarket flushmounts. I put a set of Protons on mine and they look great. There were a few hassles with them being l.e.d. but the drama was worth it. I got them off Ebay from Rated R Parts.
E-mail Address(es):
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha ok my bad, I was looking for 'indicators' not 'signals' sigh :rotfl:
That, and I was looking at the Australian ebay, I should slap myself...

Thanks so much guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.