Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pass along to others struggling for an anti fogging soloution, after much reading on the web and recommended by my instructor decided on the Fog City clear £12 (approx $21) inc. P&P on eBay, followed the instructions to the letter and 10mins later visor back on the lid and perfect result:thumb:

Tried to make it mist as best I could but no chance so I'm one happy TiGGer who can fully close my VR-2 when going over 50:cool:

Grrrr!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love my Fog City. Mine is a Hyper Optiks and it eliminated the need for sunglasses and I can still see great at night. :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they do rock. I recommend them highly.

Here is a tip. If you are riding in an aggressive posture, such as when you ride on the track, you will want to position the Fog City insert at the very top of the face shield. Put it as high as it can go, and still not interfere with the sealing rubber at the top of the eye port. Otherwise, you can find yourself trying to look through the top edge of the insert.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a tip. If you are riding in an aggressive posture, such as when you ride on the track
..... you mean riding any sports bike over 60mph:evilaugh:
More luck than judgment I suspect, the seal at the top of the insert, is perfect in line with the top seal of my helmet, so worked out just purrfect on my CBR:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts