Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the local track and had a blast. They just changed the entire layout of the track so it was really fun. I finally got the balls to do the finish jump. Here's some pics of the day.


Dano
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bacchus said:
Nice pics! :thumb: CJ take 'em? Man, I miss the good ole MX days - sigh...

Th girlfriend is my master of photograhy now. You can always relive those old days Bacchus. There are quite a few "older" guys out there who tear it up really good and whoop my azz.


Dano
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ReaperAZ said:
Th girlfriend is my master of photograhy now. You can always relive those old days Bacchus. There are quite a few "older" guys out there who tear it up really good and whoop my azz.


Dano

Bikes are too tall nowadays....

Nice shots. Looks like a lot of fun. Was just thinking this morning while out MTB'in how nice it would be to be twisting the throttle again.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I see how it is...you young guys always picking on us older guys. One of these days you'll be there buddy. :D

Dano
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
If I wasn't so damn sore and could barely walk, I'd hand you a whoopin! :boxing:




Oh crap, there's the age thing again. :rotfl:



Dano
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
If I wasn't so damn sore and could barely walk, I'd hand you a whoopin! :boxing:




Oh crap, there's the age thing again. :rotfl:



Dano
:whine: :crying: :whine: :crying: :whine: :crying:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ReaperAZ said:
Oh I see how it is...you young guys always picking on us older guys. One of these days you'll be there buddy. :D

Dano
No way guy, you'll always be older than me so I can continue picking on you for the rest of time. Thats what friends are for right?

A whoopin??? Meet me at the swingset, tomorrow high noon...we'll see who shows up and who doesnt :rotfl:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MrX954 said:
No way guy, you'll always be older than me so I can continue picking on you for the rest of time. Thats what friends are for right?

A whoopin??? Meet me at the swingset, tomorrow high noon...we'll see who shows up and who doesnt :rotfl:

Just bought my plane tickets...you in deep poopoo now pal.


Oh, which swing set by the way? :rotfl:


Dano
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ReaperAZ said:
Just bought my plane tickets...you in deep poopoo now pal.


Oh, which swing set by the way? :rotfl:


Dano
:lol: How am I going to sleep tonight now that I am this scared.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top