Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just picked up an 07 Repsol. I'm in the infant stage of installing mods and all the electronic gadgets. Starting with the gadgets I bought a Garmin Street Pilot 2820, I already have a Passport 8500, I'm shopping for an Arai RX-7 Corsair (I'll need speakers, mic, and blue tooth installed in it). I have a 40 Gig Ipod, a couple MP3 players and a simple Motorola razer phone. After this comes an elaborate alarm system a vocal proximity alert and pager to to page me when and if the bike is tampered with. I want a large well known company to take my Arai and have all of this accessible via bluetooth and install the passport and gps with quick disconnects and I want it done by one vendor. If need be I'll buy a bluetooth MP3 or Ipod or both for variety (do they exist?) Any idea what extremely reputable shop can do this? After this is done then comes the mods which I am completely ignorant of which will be another thread and I'll be picking your brains and your imaginations on what to do. So, anyone know who can make all of this happen? As the motto goes, he who dies in the end with the most toys wins.

:huh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes -- go to a Goldwing rally. check out the local honda shops. The installers at the rallies install this stuff ALL the time on all kinds of bikes and they have the know-how to make everything work together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.