Honda Pioneer Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
White 2021 Honda 1000-5 Deluxe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved back to Northern Michigan after having been in SW Michigan for over seven years. I moved in near a state forest area (about a 1/2 mile away) that has been calling me. I figured it meant, "Get a side by side."

I've worked tool and die, carpentry and welding to start work life off with. Then, at 27 years of age I finally got into law enforcement full time. I spent over 27 years with the Michigan State Police and then another six years part time with the Berrien County Sheriff Department with what I called my hobby job. I finally called it quits when law enforcement went from hero one month to villain the next month last spring.

Anyway, I'm new to the club with a down payment and a promise of a white colored 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe by the end of June by my local dealership. The 1000-5 will do well with my wife and three little ones (ages 6 to 11) we adopted out of the foster care system at a very young age. The Lord has over blessed me and my family with where we are now. Thanks for having us!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts