Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one out there they recommend?

I am currently using some funky noise reducing headphones and they are great and all for being on a plane etc. but they just dont get loud enough with the attenuation. I am thinking if I can boost the signal going into them that maybe I can change this.

Not looking for audiphile quality here, but something decent would be cool. Anyone have any input or linkage?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let me look around... I bought a few kits to build 1W amps for that purpose that work alot better than the Boostaroo. Seems that I got the kit for ~$10 and the rest of the stuff from radioshack for about the same.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should add, I am buying this primarily for air travel...and I generally look suspicious already with my gps, external battery, silly putty and extra shoelaces

·
Registered
8 Posts
I should add, I am buying this primarily for air travel...and I generally look suspicious already with my gps, external battery, silly putty and extra shoelaces
Bel has several cool systems that look just like small explosive devices. I know, as Continental still has a road case full of my line amps . . .

G

·
Yea Bose has a pair that will set you back a few set's of tires....but apparently they are the shizzzzznnnniiiittttttt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bel has several cool systems that look just like small explosive devices. I know, as Continental still has a road case full of my line amps . . .
Paint the boxes pink with little white flowers on it.

Bet they stop taking themaway...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where do I go to get said ear molds done? how much am I looking at?
Sensaphonics :: Hearing Conservation You can go to one of their recommended audiologists, or you can go to any hearing aid place and have impressions made of your ears. It'll cost you about 30 minutes and $10. Take said impressions and mail them to the above company with one of their forms you can print off their site and you'll have your very own custom earphones back in ~3 weeks. You can even pick what color you want. :smilebig: They charge $100 + shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts