Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a new helment.... whats the best one for the money i see shoei and arai are runing around $550 , i want a comfortable and one with good air flow so i dont have such a sweaty hair..Whats your guys thoughts on helments......Thanks steve:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Scorpion EXO-700 cost $199 last year, replaced my Arai Signet which was my second Arai helmet. I really like it, very comfortable and the no fog shield works very well.:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HJC makes a good helmet. I would not be alive right now if I didn't have mine on last September. It has the gouges in it to prove it. That being said, I now am wearing a Shoei.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you'll like the EXO700 especially after you break in the liner ( takes a few weeks of riding every day). My head got fatter so now i need an XXL instead of XL lol. haha.

Scorpion also has different tinted face shields and liners available. If you have a L,XL, or XXL the shell ( I believe) is the same size and you can install a L,XL, XXL liner into it. Double check that info with Scorpion first before buying any replacement liner.

Why do i feel so compelled to post in every thread? LOL. I'll have to watch that from now on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.