Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks interesting. No LANC connection but then it isn't a gazillion $$$ like the Sony. I also wish you could get uncompressed but :idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
now that could be a sweet unit if they had a detachable ccd that was in an aluminum watertight case that could be remote mounted, strap it to your fairing stay, or velcrow to helmet, or a mirror stay. slide the unit under the tail, or in your bag, just a thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now that could be a sweet unit if they had a detachable ccd that was in an aluminum watertight case that could be remote mounted, strap it to your fairing stay, or velcrow to helmet, or a mirror stay. slide the unit under the tail, or in your bag, just a thought.
:rotfl: hope that was sarcasm. Otherwise check thier site (I have crash tested the housing. While the cam did not survive the G's the case did it's job)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh.. I did not bother to look any further, I thought it was an all in one unit with the cam built in. they DO have a detach ccd with alloy housing. :) doesnt look like a bad deal for under 500 bonez.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heh.. I did not bother to look any further, I thought it was an all in one unit with the cam built in. they DO have a detach ccd with alloy housing. :) doesnt look like a bad deal for under 500 bonez.
10 years or more ago I had a Hitachi VMH-100 that did just that. Still looking for a replacement. Everything powered by 1 battery in the camcorder, single connection to the helmet cam (waterproof). Not bad for back then.

Still yet to find a helmet camera with a recording device that has only 1 connection between them and all powered off the same source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts