Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so, based on peer pressure alone, I went out and bought a new suit. (OK, maybe not only peer pressure...)

Here's the gallery of me riding the new bike for your reference.

I want to make it mainly black/grey/chrome/white. I want the butt and chest to be black to hide the dirt. The rest of it is open. I chose style 26, though if you want to try others have at it.

The rear shows three splotches, but I will have a speed hump, and I don't think those will be there.

http://www.zoonileathers.com/al26.html

I was thinking of working in just a bit of red or blue...haven't picked out my helmet yet though.

Here was the first attempt. For chrome, somehow note it with another color, maybe light blue (cuz I don't want it anyway).

So, let's see you all get creative. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have a print screen shot, just paste it into a photo editor or even into word and attach.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Baketech said:
Pretty cool...but how about adding some sponsorship decals... :idunno:
:rotfl:

What do you guys think of the red under the checkerboard on the arms?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MACI4LIFE said:
here ya go
:thumb:

Actually tried something real similar to that, looks nice. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RRWANTR said:
I don't see the pink option you were considering that you emailed to me yesterday LTL??
:rant: :rant: That was supposed to be our secret. Big Boy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RRWANTR said:
I suggest a bit more color. :D Hmmm...this would look good with my bike..
Yeah...haven't found a way to really get any in while trying to stay relatively stealth though.

That looks like a good instructor's suit. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm a fan of the lighter suits. I really think you should do a chrome/silver/white on the back. That area gets pounded by the sun and I noticed a HUGE difference when I switched from my black/purple/yellow and black/red suits to a white/silver/red/black setup. I didn't fatigue or sweat near as much.
My next one will be similar with a majority of silver or white.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts