Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a Joe Rocket ballistic jacket that one of my kittens was kind enough to relieve its bladder on. Now it stinks like cat pee. It says not to machine wash it, and not to dry clean it..........how exacltly does this thing get cleaned then? May be a stupid question, but for what I payed for this thing, I dont wanna screw it up!

Fox

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, remove the armor if you can and give it a good hand washing in the sink or bath tub.. ring it out and let it air dry..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hit the spot with Resolve pet stain cleaner, rinse that out then hand wash in the sink with a laundry detergent. Thats how I clean my Shift textile jacket and it works well. Minus the resolve cause I don't have cats, my dobermin would eat them.:stirpot:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ermm... how about HAND washing it with some gentle washing stuff..
:evilaugh::evilaugh: Yeah right a woman had to go spoil it "gentle wash"...this is a guy thing.:idunno: it said dont machine wash it because a woman put that on it, go throw it in the machine man:rotfl::rotfl:with the whites and yr red Jockeys.:rotfl:.

No serious if its any type of textile it will wash on the mild cycle in the machine. Ive been doing for years. OR leave it in a bath of water for a day or so.:smilebig:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was kinda going the logical route.. if summat says dont machine wash or dry clean then hand washing is the other option...

or you could sprinkle some wash powder on yourself and go out for a ride in the rain..

or sprinkle wash powder stuff on yourself and go thru a car wash..

or... or.... .... ..... ....there are bound to be other options which dont include a washing machine or a dry cleaners

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trouble is that if any cat smells where the kitten peeed on it, it will pee on the same place. A cat Peeed on my van seat once at a house I was working in and at least once a month a cat would re mark the seat at other houses. Had to throw the seat out to fix the problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.