Honda Pioneer Forums banner

HoloVisor

3K views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  luv2fly 
G
#1 ·
[quote="website]The 3-D holographic images shine reflects out in the bright sun as you pass that mini-van making the kids inside squeal with delight and the parents wonder which of the many mental illnesses you have. Your vision inside is clear and free from obstruction, the glare of the sun has been lessened by a claimed 50% along with 95% of the UV rays your eyes had been absorbing just a day before. The durable scratch resistant surface on the inside limits the amount of annoying lines to look through after you have cleaned the inside of our helmet. One other benefit to these visor inserts is they tend to lessen the amount of fogging on cooler or more humid days.[/quote]

Gear World--March 2003

Has anyone used these before? They look pretty funny. :thumb:

G
#2 ·
i had the eyes version on my old shark rsf2 helmet.
It was prety cool,everyone would just stare with a :O look.
It was also very nice on sunny day,from inside it was like you were waering sun glasses.The only bad was the its adheasive weare after some months and i it came of and lost it somewere.

G
#4 ·
Hello, I am new to the website and late to this post. However, I did have the "eyes" insert as well on my arai till about 2 yrs ago (when I sold both bike and helmet). I recently bought my new bike and another helmet. I thoroughly enjoyed the insert. I am having difficulty finding the same insert. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.