Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Styling for just 6 races this year :p Well. you know who The Doctor is #46. The Undertaker is #817 :shocked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
:huh: why do I remember those if you've never posted pics before? are they similar to your old ones?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CBR929RE said:
:huh: why do I remember those if you've never posted pics before? are they similar to your old ones?
They may have been posted by another member. I never posted them because I did not pay the $20 at that time.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like them. Do the other racers know your profession?

You are the person here who works in the funeral home right?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hamburgler said:
I like them. Do the other racers know your profession?

You are the person here who works in the funeral home right?
Thanks,Yes,& Yes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
yeah musta been someone else posting them for you, still nice

and Hamburgler nice new bike, where's the post for it?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CBR929RE said:
yeah musta been someone else posting them for you, still nice

and Hamburgler nice new bike, where's the post for it?
/threadjack Well, I got it today and only got to put about 5 miles on it, so I cant really tell how it rides so I dont have much to talk about yet. It looks pretty at least :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
those leathers are sweeeeeeet. please tell me you have a similar paint job on the bike :evilaugh:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hamburgler said:
/threadjack Well, I got it today and only got to put about 5 miles on it, so I cant really tell how it rides so I dont have much to talk about yet. It looks pretty at least :D

I NEED pics of that Tuono! oooooo, I want that bike! Droool....spluge....ahhhhhh.

Anybody got a towel?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hamburgler said:
/threadjack Well, I got it today and only got to put about 5 miles on it, so I cant really tell how it rides so I dont have much to talk about yet. It looks pretty at least :D
:hyper: helloooooooo all I see is an avatar :huh:

Where are your pics slacker so everyone else can see how pretty she is :smilebig:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TraumaOne said:
What is with the loser Demon Deacon on the hump?
I knew some one would say something about that sooner or later :clap: The face with the top hat is just like the way early 19th century Undertakers dressed in my text book. :idunno: The Demon Deacons are playing good basketball this year I think.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bubba said:
those leathers are sweeeeeeet. please tell me you have a similar paint job on the bike :evilaugh:
The bike and my lid are the same paint White,Orange,&Silver. I have the face and the Undertaker on the windscreen. Here is a pick of my Teammates bike the paint is the same my bike is in disarray right now.
Pick of RS 250
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oldgoat said:
Nice leathers. Are the patches sewn on?
Custom work done by Z Leathers in Huntington Beach, CA good people and they do very good work my next suit will be from them just hope it is no time soon. Yes the patches are sewn on.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top