Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my brother waited in line for it, like 2 hours, I told him he's retarded! its cool but I can wait for the price to come down....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$2000 for hardware and the 2-year contract? No thanks. I choose not to drink the Jobs Kool-Aid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the phone is 400 for 4 gb and 600 for 8gb versions plus 59.99 a month for service....it would actually be almost the same price for me to switch maybe like 6 bucks extra a month...it might be worth it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The more i read about the less I like it. I once had att and hated every min of it. Ver 2 needs to be more like a smart phone. Then I think Ill buy one...oh and on verizon network too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, 'DVD Jon' found a way to use it with any carrier, GSM that is. I work for an AT&T agent and Im glad we are not carrying the phone to be honest. If it was me I would just buy the Nokia N95; built in GPS, high speed internet, 5mp camera with optical and digital zoom, mp3, etc. Way better of a phone in my opinion, other than short battery life. The iPhone is having some problems with the software, it freezes up, goes white screen (like the damn RAZRs), and not being able to sync with iTunes. Ive heard/read the phone part is really basic, nice little 'multimedia' device but damn expensive. Im happy with my Sony Ericsson W810i...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually, 'DVD Jon' found a way to use it with any carrier, GSM that is. I work for an AT&T agent and Im glad we are not carrying the phone to be honest. If it was me I would just buy the Nokia N95; built in GPS, high speed internet, 5mp camera with optical and digital zoom, mp3, etc. Way better of a phone in my opinion, other than short battery life. The iPhone is having some problems with the software, it freezes up, goes white screen (like the damn RAZRs), and not being able to sync with iTunes. Ive heard/read the phone part is really basic, nice little 'multimedia' device but damn expensive. Im happy with my Sony Ericsson W810i...
Verizon is not a GSM carrier. DVD Jon found a way around the activation, not the unlocking of the entire phone. “The downside of Jon's hack is that the iPhone cannot actually call anyone, but the music and the WiFi function still work.”

The N95 only supports WCDMA/HSDPA 2100MHz, which is not available in the US. Only at&t supports HSDPA but on the 850/1900MHz band.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.