Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Icon 'Pursuit' leather jacket has removable sleeves. For guys who really want that road rash tattoo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if your going to go that route just wear the icon field armour vest. You're going to get flamed around here for nto wearing proper gear but i think the Field armour vest would offer better protection then the other Icon jacket with the zip off sleeves. If it's heat your worried about try a good textile jacket or possibly a perferated leather.

The million dollar question is: Would you rather sweat or bleed? take that into consideration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You could always go with a jean jacket and cut the sleeves off. Breathes well, timeless cool looks and it absorbs blood better than a textile jacket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
like cut off jacket for the summer time if so were can i get them
?
why even wear it? why not just let your t-shirt ride up your back in the wind. Plus, if you fall, the road rash on your arms will match the rash on your back.

btw:welcome: i hope we werent too harsh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no reason to wear a jacket it is optinal like insurance just hang with people that have mad skilz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
like cut off jacket for the summer time if so were can i get them
?

This kid is killing me.

20 years old
little experience
new 600rr
no insurance
dishing proper gear.

I am sorry to say that he just may be the next statistic. Man I hope not.

Please think about your actions. Please......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is a great thread, thank you to everyone who contributed.

:rotfl:

Really though you have to wonder, why does Icon make a jacket with zip off sleeves if they thought no one would buy it.

And here I am riding in Saudi Arabia with a fully black Icon Motorhead jacket. I am ordering something that is preforated though.

:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
but guys seriously, the issue at hand here is...He can bust out da mad wheelies you without a jacket cuttin off his arm movement. Mad props to you dawg, keep it real, keep it fresh, KEEP IT OFF THE F&^KING STREETS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really though you have to wonder, why does Icon make a jacket with zip off sleeves if they thought no one would buy it.
Your answer lies in the title of this thread. If they thought no one would buy it no one was buying it, they'd stop making it.

Companies don't always make things that are ideal for what you do. They make some things that are ideal and a bunch of stuff they know they will sell.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts