Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I picked up my new KBC Tour-Com helmets only to find one of the upper cords is damaged(pins broken at the helmet end). How reliable is J&M equipment?? Inspection of the working helmet leaves me with the feeling the design of helmet plug is rather flimsy. How many out there had this cord incur damage from normal use??? How long did you have it before it was rendered useless???? Are there better headsets out there????

The place that I bought the helmets from is more then happy to warranty the item.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So... I picked up my new KBC Tour-Com helmets only to find one of the upper cords is damaged(pins broken at the helmet end). How reliable is J&M equipment?? Inspection of the working helmet leaves me with the feeling the design of helmet plug is rather flimsy. How many out there had this cord incur damage from normal use??? How long did you have it before it was rendered useless???? Are there better headsets out there????

The place that I bought the helmets from is more then happy to warranty the item.
In NYC we use good old fashioned hand signals. :D

I have no experience with the new helmets....I use a chatterbox occasionally and aside from speaker sound quality, its okay in my book.

I've also used a cheap radio shack two-way radio along with a throat mic and find that it works just as good. YMMV

-jh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts