·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your thoughts on these?

Good - Bad - Indifferent

Looking to buy a set, Ceno 1 piece

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hope they are good, I just bought a set.

Komodo Ceno Series One Piece Leather Suit - 2006

1.4 to 1.7 mil Grade A cowhide leather for abrasion and tear resistancennnRemovable CE armor in shoulders, elbows, knees & shins for maximum protection & comfort nnRace inspired hump for better suit aerodynamics and impact absoption nnDouble & triple stitched seams throughout the suit nnRemovable CE armor at hips nnCarbon KEVLAR protection at chest, abdomen, & collarbone for maxiumu protectionnnHigh density foam padding on rear rib area nnDouble thick padding at impact zones nnDouble layer of leather on butt area for abrasion resistance nnKOMODO air vents on shoulders for additional ventilation and moisture releasennFull frontal perforation for maxium airflow nnHidden zippers in arms for ventilation nnAnti-bacterial & non-allergenic removable lining for breathability nnOne piece neoprene collar nnStretch Keprotec panel from the crotch to suit leg allows for better fit & range of motion nnYKK Grade A nickel zippers, the highest grade of zipper life and strengthn

·
Registered
21 Posts
it took 38 minutes of waiting for a reply and you couldn't resist temptation and bought them with no feedback.

the look nice. you get the blue?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a set of red Komodos..in fact my team all had them last year. I didnt crash test mine but the others did and they held up great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, they look well made and I did not hear any bad thing about them so I went ahead and got them. I will post better pics when I get them in hand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got them in today, really fast shipping IMO.
They look better in person than they do in the pics. Getting them on is a PITA, probably due to me rather than the leathers. The suit look like a well made suit, even down to the stitching and even around the ankle is a heavy duty fabric it just look cleaner. The suit has plenty armor in it, the hip pads are some of the thickest I have seen, but is comfortable after wearing it for a bit as it is memory foam with a hard armor over it. The knees obviously have hard armor in them. But the only place I think there should be hard armor that it is not is in the shoulder area, which is really no big deal as I can send it to Barniclle Bill and have him install armor where i want it. I guess so far the only bitch I have about the suit is it did notcome with pucks. WTF is up with that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.