Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of treatment you all use for leather care?
My gloves and suit are not as flexible and soft as when it was new, can i get it back like it was? not by buying a new one off course....:nono: :)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW Yulian, I lived in Jayapura for 4 years when I was A kid. My first bike was a Yamaha YT115 then a Yamaha RXZ 150 cc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
yulianusl said:
What kind of treatment you all use for leather care?
My gloves and suit are not as flexible and soft as when it was new, can i get it back like it was? not by buying a new one off course....:nono: :)
Any high-end automotive leather conditioner will work just about as good as anything else on the market.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
license2ill said:
very useful. I was thinking about this topic the other day and then this thread came up. That article was exactly what I was looking for. Think I might get some of that Blue Magic stuff, scored second highest and I walk by it 5 days a week multiple times.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been using Lexol products for about 7 years now and have had nothing but great results. I use the stuff on all leather products I own. Car interior, clothes/apparell, boots, etc, etc.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Silent_Assassin said:
I have been using Lexol products for about 7 years now and have had nothing but great results. I use the stuff on all leather products I own. Car interior, clothes/apparell, boots, etc, etc.
:plus1: I have been using Lexol's stuff for about 10 years, very good products.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just bought Lexol from ACE Hardware because i can't find another products in MCN reviews here. My gloves now become a little softer.
What if i dry cleaned/laundry it first and then rubbing Lexol on it?
Is it safe?
Lexol also have leather cleaner products.
I try it on my suit tomorrow and see what will happen.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Purpdust said:
BTW Yulian, I lived in Jayapura for 4 years when I was A kid. My first bike was a Yamaha YT115 then a Yamaha RXZ 150 cc.
I live in surabaya, east java.
Did your family work in Freeport?
Indonesian bikes are restricted under 250cc, so just to see big bikes on the road is very rare.
My first bike is Honda NSR150.
Oh, yamaha RXZ is 135 cc.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yulianusl said:
I live in surabaya, east java.
Did your family work in Freeport?
Indonesian bikes are restricted under 250cc, so just to see big bikes on the road is very rare.
My first bike is Honda NSR150.
No, my parents were missionaries.
When I was there, 89-93 the biggest you could find was 150. Although there were a few people that had larger including the police.

yulianusl said:
Oh, yamaha RXZ is 135 cc.
Now that you mention it that sounds right, that bike was allot of fun when I was 16.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yulianusl said:
.
What if i dry cleaned/laundry it first and then rubbing Lexol on it?
.
Wash in your tub with a bit of woolite, rinse well, air dry and then apply Lexol conditioner.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^the links really helped.
After bug splat i just wiped it down with a damp sponge.

Let's just hope my jacket hasn't passed the point of 'tearing like paper':crap:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top