Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have 2014 - Pioneer 700-4. I have installed the Honda top and split windshield. Looking for suggestions for led lights and what type of mounts to use. Would like to start with 2 small lights at rear or possibly a light bar above the bumper.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Currently have 2014 - Pioneer 700-4. I have installed the Honda top and split windshield. Looking for suggestions for led lights and what type of mounts to use. Would like to start with 2 small lights at rear or possibly a light bar above the bumper.

thanks

I bought Auto Drive LED lightbars from Walmart. 15" for front and a 9" for rear. They work excellent! Used the included brackets & mounted with hose clamps to push bar in front and to upper roll bar in back. They make the stock headlights look like candles they are so bright. Under $100 for both! LED lights use less energy than regular lights - so you don't need a complicated relay set up. A heavy duty toggle switch is fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.