Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me i hooked up this rear led integrated taillight as far as i can see i did it right and this is a plug n play so they say. What im having a problem with is that myt left turn signal wire if it is hooked up the left side of my whole led goes out runing lite brake lite in all. but if disconnect the left blinker wire those lights all come on an work fine only problem with that is then i dont have any left blinker because it is disconnected any help with this i would appreciate thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not sure if this will help but in almost every case with LED's it is the problem

an LED is a light emitting diode, ie in a diode eleci only goes one way:D swap the two wires on the indicator and all should be well......

hope this helps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could it be that my front blinkers on my 929 are causing the problem of the left side on my rear led going out when i hook up my left blinker because they arent led.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.