Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a lift kit. I have added a lot of extras and box in the bed etc. If I install a lift kit and have all the extra weight in it won't the axle joint angles be similar to when it was new and unloaded? I don't want to cause excess wear to anything. Thoughts please thanks.:patriot:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
It should bring the bike back to its stock riding height or better. I installed the High Lifter 2" lift kit and have been very happy with it. I would recommend disconnecting the rear sway bar as it will no longer be parallel to the ground. I also found that I get better traction in 2 wheel drive and a slight improvement in the overall ride with the sway bar out anyway.

Here is the front lift and the before and after ride height.

And the rear lift and the before and after ride height.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I was a little concerned as one post said "Pushes the ball joints all the way down" that didn't sound good to me even tho I don't understand what it means and was hoping that by being loaded down it would correct that problem.:clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.