Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seizmik (www.seizmik.com) makes a light bar (called a pre-runner light bar) that that is sharp, appears to be well made and protect lights from any overhead evils that lurk overhead on trails. Seizmik currently fabs and sells the light bar for Rhinos, RZRs and Rangers. Check their site out. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
277 Posts
My concern is current draw. Using that light bar with four 55 watt lights would draw what, about 19 amps? A LED light bar (12 inch) would consume about 5 amps. The led’s are also brighter. The cost however makes most shy away.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i will post pics later this week, but this is the mounts i used...Mounting Bracket Fits 1.5 to 2 inch round tube

i made my own top out of a sheet of abs plastic and mounted the lights and top with these brackets. the lights were mounted upside down under the top to protect from branches. the only problem is these mounts utilize a 1/2" hole for the lights and not all lights come with that size mounting bolt. i have the 7" hidx lights on order and should be in tommorrow. i have read many good things about these lights and they are reasonably priced. i will get pics and update on the lights after the weekend.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i used this kc light mount which has rubber inserts to accomodate different roll bar sizes. the mounts are about $15. i used them to mount my top and lights at the same time. the lights are not functional yet, i just have them mounted in place.

LIGHTS pictures by BIGBONVI - Photobucket

·
Registered
148 Posts
the wires will be run through the roll bar. i did it that way for the rear lights and it seemed to work out pretty well. i drilled an opening at the overlapping seam and used rubber grommets.
i use my br to mostly hunt. i found that if you drop anything in the cab in the dark you were screwed, so i mounted some marine led lights which made a world of difference. they are not too bright and do exactly what i need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.