Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a Toyota Tacoma. With my 1000RR in the back, it is full. I think where you will have problems getting two bikes loaded is interference between the handlebars. There may not be enough space between the wheel wells in the bed to space the bikes far enough.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think if you are careful and creative you can do it. Just make sure you have a LOT of straps. Make sure each bike is strapped independently. I've put 4 dirtbikes in one truck before. You can put one forward and one backward so that they have the handlebars opposite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put a 1980 CB 750 and a 2003 GSXR 1000 in the back of a 1994 Ford Ranger. I see no reason that they would not fit. You may get some funny looks though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a Mitsubishi L200. tight fit as well, we used a metal frame bolted to the bed of van to hold the front wheels and the bikes upright then used ratchet straps to hold the bikes steady. Worked really well

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow Bucko those pics are crazy you have more bike then truck! But hey it works right!
It worked a treat young fella, one day i hope to get photo's of the metal frame we used so i can post em here. My mate has em stuck on his old phone !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bloody hell if i was ever gunna steal a truck and trailer it would be that one ! Nice collection you've got there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can fit 3 sport bikes in my chevy colorado crew cab withe the 5' bed. The colly isnt much larger than the s10 at all. I have the 2 bikes on the side facing forward, and 'very' carefully lay them on the bed railsthen back the center bike into place, tie it down, then lift the other 2 bikes back upright and tie them down. All 3 bikes are tied down independantly, and I didnt have a problem. It took almost 4 hours to find that solution.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.